LA Rams’ 2019 NFL Draft needs | Sports Illustrated
The biggest need, the hidden need and what else the Rams should be looking for in the 2019 draft.
Les Snead has never been shy about making trades before, during or after the draft, doing so regularly since he took over as general manager in 2012.
The Los Angeles Rams waited to address the pass rush in last year’s draft and it led them to trading for Dante Fowler Jr. mid-season. They re-signed Fowler this offseason, but only for one year so the long-term future at outside linebacker is hardly settled.
Which teams should trade in round 1? And for whom? | NFL Network
Some of the most exciting moments of the NFL draft stem from the unexpected trades that go down each year, stunning the audience at the event and those watching from home.
Film breakdown: What Bortles brings to QB position | Rams’ official site
The Rams signed Blake Bortles in March to be their backup quarterback for the 2019 season. Bortles, of course, was Jacksonville’s No. 3 overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, and spent the majority of the last five seasons as the Jaguars starter.
McVay: Gurley will be “focal point” of Rams’ offense | Pro Football Talk
When Rams General Manager Les Snead discussed running back Todd Gurley‘s late-season knee woes earlier this year, he indicated that the team was going to work on ways to lessen his workload.
Joyner has potential to be playmaker Raiders’ secondary needs | Pro Football Focus
Safety Lamarcus Joyner opted to join the Oakland Raiders defense this offseason by signing a four-year, $42 million contract with $21.3 million in guarantees. This comes after spending five productive seasons with the Rams, and the 2018 season under the franchise tag in the Los Angeles secondary.
What’s on tap for Saturday?
- T1 – Adam Scott, -7 (tee time: 2:35pm ET)
- T1 – Louis Oosthuizen, -7 (tee time: 2:25pm ET)
- T1 – Francesco Molinari, -7 (tee time: 2:45pm ET)
- T1 – Jason Day, -7 (tee time: 2:45pm ET)
- T1 – Brooks Koepka, -7 (tee time: 2:35pm ET)
- T6 – Justin Harding, -6 (tee time: 2:15pm ET)
- T6 – Xander Schauffele, -6 (tee time: 2:15pm ET)
- T6 – Tiger Woods, -6 (tee time: 2:05pm ET)
- T6 – Dustin Johnson, -6 (tee time: 2:25pm ET)
- T10 – Jon Rahm, -5 (tee time: 1:55pm ET)
- T10 – Ian Poulter, -5 (tee time: 2:05pm ET)
Full standings, pairings, and tee times, courtesy of CBS Sports
- Errbody playing today
- Tottenham at Huddersfield, 7:30am ET
- Brighton at Bournemouth, 10am ET
- Southhampton at Wolves, 10am ET
- Fulham at Everton, 10am ET
- Burnley FC at Cardiff City, 10am ET
- Manchester United at West Ham, 12:30pm ET