- Big 3rd down to start things off…and LB Cory Littleton tracks the run well to get the stop and force the field goal.
- Offense continues to look a mess. Just can’t deal with Packers’ variety on defense.
- Packers 10, Rams 0
- The Rams defense has stepped up in a huge way. The offense? Not at all. Continues to struggle to get open for Jared Goff and playcalls are getting mistimed.
- SAFETY! The Rams crammed the middle after a perfect punt by P Johnny Hekker and coverage.
- Packers 10, Rams 2
- Rams get the stop and put together a touchdown drive, but the 2-point conversion fails. Going to be a very, very big second half…
- Packers 10, Rams 8
- Rams won the toss and deferred. They’ll start on defense with Aaron Rodgers getting the ball first.
- After each time stalled out on the first drive, Rodgers hit WR Davante Adams on third down as CB Marcus Peters got tripped up on the double move. Then hits TE Jimmy Graham down to the 1 and they pound it in on 2nd down.
- Packers 7, Rams 0
- Offense stalls out. Struggling to get going, though the no calls on the holds on WR Brandin Cooks didn’t help…
- Packers driving. Big turnaround needed soon to keep this one in check.
- End Q1. Packers 7, Rams 0
- GREAT timing between Goff and Cooks to pull this one off:
Hearing a TON of Packers fans are at the game today. Should make for interesting environs come kickoff.
— TurfShowTimes (@TurfShowTimes) October 28, 2018
Suffice to say there are gonna be some empty seats at kickoff…and a lot of them will get filled in by Packers fans.
Here’s the inactives:
No real surprises here.
Here are the Pack’s inactives: